Books, Magazines, Audio Tapes/CDs
- The loan period for books and magazines is 3 weeks with one renewal period. No renewals are allowed for books or
magazines on reserve. Telephone renewals may be made as long as there are no reserves on the item.
- Overdue fee for books and magazines is .10 cents per day.
- Failure to pay overdue fines will result in loss of borrowing privileges!
- A valid OSL card must be presented to check out any library materials. Cards are not transferable. You are responsible
for any materials checked out on your card.
- If you lose your OSL card, there is a $1.00 charge for replacement.
- The Louttit Library reserves the right to determine charges for lost or damaged materials and the right to deny borrowing
privileges to anyone who has library materials overdue for more than one month from any OSL library or owes fines
amounting to more than $5.00 from any OSL library. The library also reserves the right to deny borrowing privileges to any parent or guardian whose child's card has the above delinquencies.
- The loan period for videos and DVDs is one week with a limit of a combination of 6 dvds and videos per family with NO
RENEWALS! Children's videos are identified with a "G" on the spine label.
- Overdue fee for a video is $1.00 per video per day.
- Please be kind. Rewind the videos before returning them to the library.
- Patrons are responsible for damage to videos, so please be careful. Never leave the tape partially rewound as this can
cause damage to the tape. Also, videocassettes and equipment are to be used at room temperature since extremes of
heat and cold may damage the video or equipment. Also exposure to magnetic fields can cause erasure or distortion.
- The library is not responsible for damage to patron's VCR that may result from damaged or defective videos.
- The copyright proprietor has licensed the picture contained in these videocassettes for private home use only and
prohibits other use, copying, reproduction, or performance in public, in whole or in part. (U.S. Code, Title 17, Sec. 501 & 506).
- Louttit Library will close when Exeter-West Greenwich schools are cancelled due to snow. At the discretion of the Director,
the Library may close early, delay opening time, or be closed all day when weather conditions warrant. If you are in doubt, please call 397-3434.